Gohan No Otomo Ni, Shinigami To! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I got curious about the raws and went to check the official site.

Apparently it still only has 7 chaps, guess it's uploads are slow monthly releases.

I'd say epic spoilers but there really isn't anything to "spoil", not much seems to have changed from where we are now here in ch4 to 7.

Dex-chan lover
I got curious about the raws and went to check the official site.

Apparently it still only has 7 chaps, guess it's uploads are slow monthly releases.

I'd say epic spoilers but there really isn't anything to "spoil", not much seems to have changed from where we are now here in ch4 to 7.
yeah, i remember how neji's other works take time to have a new chapter even for raws. maybe its author san's pace, i think.

Dex-chan lover
This kind of instant convenience store food tastes like shit and has shit texture. I have been eating those 7-11 things occasionally for a few months during 2022. Do not trust the cute reaper.

Dex-chan lover
What a pleasant little manga. Is it going to be Yuri? Anyway subbed, thank you for your hard work with the translation!
I'll be honest, when this does eventually go yuri, it will be weird, cause Shinigami acts like she has the mental age of a child.

I have commented this before, but I think they fit better with their current pseudo-big sis, lil sis relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Love it when Miku is excited over food. :win:

It's been so long since I used a jump rope.

Dex-chan lover
So now the question is whether the new girl is going to be an annoying bitch or a likeable supportive friend

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but does it really count as jump rope if she's just flying and spinning the rope under her? I don't think that's fair at all.
God, this is so cute. And perhaps a little be gay.

Users who are viewing this thread