Gojuu, Rokujuu, Yorokonde - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Feelings I Want To Know

To circumvent the grooming allegations our ML waited literal DECADES for this girl lmfaoooo
It's not grooming not because he waited, but because he didn't get close to her at all before. Grooming is a person emotionally manipulating a child to get together with them once they are grown up.
He did none of that, the prospect of a relationship with her was only ever a consideration once both of them where fully grown adults.

Dex-chan lover
It's not grooming not because he waited, but because he didn't get close to her at all before. Grooming is a person emotionally manipulating a child to get together with them once they are grown up.
He did none of that, the prospect of a relationship with her was only ever a consideration once both of them where fully grown adults.
by this point it's just a joke to straight up say grooming, i'm sure the commenter didn't really think it that way and i would've rooted for them even back then

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense 🤔

I’ve enjoyed their relationship so far, but yeah. Him having feelings for her before (when she was a teen)... definitely felt pretty weird for me. However, I can respect him for not acting on these feelings before 😕 I don’t believe Feelings can be controlled much, but people’s actions can. He didn’t (seem? So far? I hope not 🙃) to really pursue her in the Past scenes, which is good.

As they are Now though? I see no reason they shouldn’t give a relationship a go 🤷‍♀️

Makes sense 🤔

I’ve enjoyed their relationship so far, but yeah. Him having feelings for her before (when she was a teen)... definitely felt pretty weird for me. However, I can respect him for not acting on these feelings before 😕 I don’t believe Feelings can be controlled much, but people’s actions can. He didn’t (seem? So far? I hope not 🙃) to really pursue her in the Past scenes, which is good.

As they are Now though? I see no reason they shouldn’t give a relationship a go 🤷‍♀️
yea imma be real, the "had feelings for her before" is pretty damn weird. I guess all the other much creepier shit some manga's pull and try to frame as "romantic" make me overlook these minor weird stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread