Gokudou to Omega - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

THIS IS SO HOT!! I USUALLY STAY AWAY FROM SMUT BUT THIS IS TOO RARE OMEGA FEMALE I CANNOT !!

Lol this guy sent her to yakuza himself? What did did he expect? :)))

NGL, I thought Osananajimi-kun wasn't even that concerned about FL and was just focused on his own self-interests.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jungareum well in previous chapter Wakana mentioned him working with government.

Its stupid how he's getting upset at something happening to Wakana when he's the one happily sending omega to a yakuza.

Thanks for the update by the way

Umm I know it’s not a focal point of the story... but... THOSE KITTENS🥺❤️🥰

Aggregator gang
Childhood friend boi: send girl off to the yakuza. Yay izi works!

Girl hit it off with the yakuza

childhood friend boi:OH NO SHES BEING TAKEN AWAY

I know the last page supposed to be serious buy oh my oh my. Im crackin

I don’t know lately I feel some mangakas are probably drunk drawing their stories

Man sent an omega to a yakuza’s place. Yakuza could’ve done her/marked her and now man is worried he’d lose the girl he was taking advantage of cause he actually loves her.

@Trezcast I think guy2 (i don't know their names) didn't necessarily have an issue with guy1 fooling around with her, I think he has an issue with guy1 taking her away completely.

I don't think guy2 loves Wakana, it seems like he likes having her as a possession, and now that someone wants to take her away, suddenly she's valuable.

This is actually good smut but stupid event does occurred sometimes lmao
I thought the 2nd male only using Wakana as his tool but actually 'genuinely' care for her?

Users who are viewing this thread