Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Ch. 35

Thanks for the TL!

It was generally understandable, but man, you know you can paste text into MS Word and it'll do some basic grammar checks for you, right? Or Google Docs, or even a GMail draft. Those tools aren't perfect, but they're decent at catching your major issues (missing articles and pluralization errors).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

It was generally understandable, but man, you know you can paste text into MS Word and it'll do some basic grammar checks for you, right? Or Google Docs, or even a GMail draft. Those tools aren't perfect, but they're decent at catching your major issues (missing articles and pluralization errors).

^This. I don't notice the small punctuation problems but sentence structures like this break me.

Perhaps that receptionist thought I have cooking skill because from my pet

Last edited:
Contributor
Thanks for the TL!

better use grammarly.

Dex-chan lover
"Can I fish here?"

Huh? What does he mean by that? :question:
I think he was asking if it's okay for the maid to just go rummaging through the drawers like that, like when you visit someone's house, with someone else that doesn't live there and they just help themselves to food in the fridge and you ask yourself if they are just that trusted by the people there, or are being an asshole.

Group Leader
Heh, bro got chummy with a big shot old man, the only old men that get chummy with me are drunkards 😔

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Those people really like to shorten the explanation...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Can anyone remind me why he's wanted or who people are searching for him? It's been quite a while so I don't really remember.

Dex-chan lover
Is cooking really the skill he wants to go with?

If the gate isn't attended, you can probably enter if you've got business there.

"Don't feel like this is a noble residence..."
It's a castle. That generally means it's a noble residence.

I wonder what door he found, since it's not the one straight from the gate.

"rather than working together without everyone not knowing eachother."
Double negative. Also, I think it's a bit of a wordy description for something as simple as a clan.

That master certainly seems like the type who'd need a level-headed bunny maid.

"Information" is an uncountable noun. You don't add an '-s' for plural.

Dex-chan lover
Wanted to leave a comment about the errors in tl, but I see ppl got it covered. If u get a decent proof reader the tl will be a lot smoother. Thanks non the less for it

Users who are viewing this thread