Gokusotsu Kraken - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - VS Izzel (Kuuma's Case)

Dex-chan lover
I think we're going to end up liking her as a character down the line.
As it seems like she will be a long term stay, due to the current way they are setting things up.
As well as the way in which the authors previous works had a similar trend in the way that main characters are introduced.

Thanks everyone at RAVEN-HAIRED RINKO for the translation

Dex-chan lover
"Unleash the Beast!"

Beast:
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
I think we're going to end up liking her as a character down the line.
As it seems like she will be a long term stay, due to the current way they are setting things up.
Most likely, especially since they threw a bit of her backstory at us this chapter to explain a bit as to why she's the way she is. Regardless I still kind of dislike her, and wouldn't have bothered agreeing with her just to trap her, but hey maybe getting her as an ally would be worth it in the long run, especially depending on what info she had. Of course, that's assuming that her former clients don't try to send assassins after her to silence her and the mc would have to save her as a result.

Dex-chan lover
dunno how i feel about fucking them and then they're satisfied cause they got the "love" they're craving for lol

Dex-chan lover
I really doubt Kuuma's gonna rape her.

If he does, then he'll have disappointed me and I'll have to drop the manga. You don't just do bad things to someone who was about to do bad things to you. In the first chapter he gets raped and then brutally beaten and tossed away to die, but he doesn't rape that girl back.

To me, if he took it as far as assaulting someone on an attempt when he had full control of the situation it would spit in the face of his moral character which he's built up.

Dex-chan lover
Most likely, especially since they threw a bit of her backstory at us this chapter to explain a bit as to why she's the way she is. Regardless I still kind of dislike her, and wouldn't have bothered agreeing with her just to trap her, but hey maybe getting her as an ally would be worth it in the long run, especially depending on what info she had. Of course, that's assuming that her former clients don't try to send assassins after her to silence her and the mc would have to save her as a result.
At least he has big tits

I'm calling that he's going to tease her, and go heavy on the foreplay.
Her then feeling that she is not being "used" but rather "pleased", she'll be into it and then ask him to go further.
and +1 on the harem
I don't remember if a potentially Gap-Moe Tsundere Psycho is already present.

Users who are viewing this thread