Gokusotsu Kraken - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - VS Izzel (Kuuma's Case) Part 2

Dex-chan lover
So he doesn't intend to marry Zeina?
As long as he works as a Prison Guard and is under the Warden (who basically uses him as a tool), he probably can't be free enough to have a married life.
Plus, he is primarily in a cooperation with Zeina because of his agreement with the Kraken who gave him his powers. He doesn't really have much romantic inclination towards her (unlike Zeina who has decided that she could only marry MC, because of the sensual massage she got from him).

Dex-chan lover
don't know about her rank but the MC's client got a terrible match-up against the S-rank champion.

Dex-chan lover
NICE. +1 naughty girl get corrected/disciplined

i like how the MC has strong mindset of improving himself both in sex and battle.

Wait, so that means she also didn't know he's offering his sex services to the prisoners?
i dont think many people know, or at least she dont. considering the one who use his services are B-rank and below. (higher rank, higher pride ?)

Dex-chan lover
If this is how you talk about women, you probably (definitely) don’t talk to any women.
You don't know a thing about me so spare me from your probably (definitely) delusional assumptions. There is nothing wrong with calling a fictional character, who uses lies, trickery, her body, poisons, etc. to ruin other people's lives and feed on their mischief, a hoe. A woman who trades her body in such a way already is. And she does so much more than that.
P.S.: It tells a thing or two about a person who falls to personal insults in a discussion of highly questionably exemplary and just fictional characters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You don't know a thing about me so spare me from your probably (definitely) delusional assumptions. There is nothing wrong with calling a fictional character, who uses lies, trickery, her body, poisons, etc. to ruin other people's lives and feed on their mischief, a hoe. A woman who trades her body in such a way already is. And she does so much more than that.
P.S.: It tells a thing or two about a person who falls to personal insults in a discussion of highly questionably exemplary and just fictional characters.
I mean to be fair...
1.) You're talking about a MC here who has no qualms about literally whoring himself out to the female prisoners, of course he's gonna take the extra step to make sure the women are pleased
2.) The keyword here is prisoners. Other than Zeina who was framed for the crime of killing her father, damn well every female getting dicked here is guilty of some crime.
3.) Kuma didn't even fall for any of her trickery in the first place. He completely turned the tables on her and basically "tamed" her in the process.

Dex-chan lover
I mean to be fair...
1.) You're talking about a MC here who has no qualms about literally whoring himself out to the female prisoners, of course he's gonna take the extra step to make sure the women are pleased
2.) The keyword here is prisoners. Other than Zeina who was framed for the crime of killing her father, damn well every female getting dicked here is guilty of some crime.
3.) Kuma didn't even fall for any of her trickery in the first place. He completely turned the tables on her and basically "tamed" her in the process.
1) First of all, don't compare the MC and this piece of crap. Their situations and motivations are completely different. The girls are not bad to him or to the others, he enjoys what he does and he doesn't really harm anyone.
Secondly, don't get me wrong, I don't mind taking extra steps to please a woman. I personally love to take and receive some oral action with a good girl. But you don't go licking public toilets, figurally.
2) Once again, don't compare his girls and the thot. It's nowhere fair.
3) But what does him not becoming her another victim have to do with this? Did she somehow become less dirty because of this?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing through fake tears with a help of a mirror was just genius :lul:
Also, EH?!
CiorAVFUYAAvVmc

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Heh my boi is eating ass and pummeling vag like there's no tomorrow which is super cool and all but... I somehow feel Zaina is not going to be very happen when she inevitably finds outs.

Why am I enjoying this manga so much?

Dex-chan lover
Girl with daddy issues literally has them fucked out of her. lmao

Eating unprepared ass it a dangerous move, even more so if it’s a prisoner woman.

Users who are viewing this thread