Gokutsuma Days: Gokudou Sankyoudai ni Semaretemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Undercover Agent (Part 1)

Contributor
Wonder how she looks like all cleaned up. I imagine the ink tattoo might come to play.

i call it. shuusuke is endgame.

and he's my fav. The gentle but deadly type. plus the kimono. he looks so good in kimono aksbsjbxbd

Thanks so muchhh. I want moreeee nowww sobs this is so cute and good

Much respect to you guys that you address scanlation stuff as honest and respectful as you can! Thank you for sharing the series!

I do agree the shuusuke is end game, but that doesn't mean I can't Leo a little bit 🤣 reminds of Bakugo

This is 100% the type of manga that is more frustrating than fun to me therefore imma stop reading it.

Btw don't get offended or anything, I just wanted to comment. Not saying anything bad about the manga.

Double-page supporter
Big bro is so far ahead it’s so hard to imagine the other 2 gaining ground. When she grabbed the knife I was shocked. Still, I want to see more sides of the MC and of the other brothers.

Double-page supporter
the fact that the dad doesn't have a character design yet is so jarring, c'mon he's already dead just show us his face!!

Group Leader
slc is, by far, one of the most professional teams that I respect tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread