Golden Boy II - The Wandering Studious Fellow: Showbiz Rampage Arc - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - The true nature of the Masa Religion!

Fed-Kun's army
I discovered "Golden Boy" because of the anime, and then thanks to an expert friend (hi, legendary Ninta) who told me about the manga (and its erotic weight), I started following it.

Watching this chapter, I really found the direction the manga took to be strange. In fact, from the first chapters (and episodes), Oe Kintaro was always said in the narration that "one day he would save Japan, maybe the world". Maybe this arc will come to this sentence at the end.

Just remembering that there are indeed religions based on sex. Extremist groups also use sex as a form of bonding for group activities and excuses. (By the way, I kind of "choked" when I read about this religion following the Japanese precept of "minimum age"... :\ that's a total danger, let's just say).

Kintaro of so many "free-lancers" ended up in a mafia and used his power to attack his friends, and well, then we thought Kintaro was "free", but...

Anyway, I'm following you and thank you in advance for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread