Golden Kamuy - Vol. 17 Ch. 166 - Request

Dex-chan lover
well...maybe someone will die because of Shiraishi, he will not necessarly be the author but problably the reason.

Dex-chan lover
How... convenient.
It feels like god just seddenly have a change of heart.

Hopefully its not Shiraishi or Arsipa.

Aw man, Shiraishi almost broke his promise to Sugimoto but sticks with it. Whatever happens, I predict this will lead to the end for Kiro; anyone else see the fan theory that in the chapter page for volume 10 it has Kiro barefoot and walking left to right with Ienaga, Nakagura, Hijikata and Shiraishi is escaping "Survival Road"? The taxidermist was also drawn barefoot to foreshadow his death (I think I read this on Kamuy Central) in regards to a question to Noda-sensei. I may even be bold enough to hypothesize that most of the cast on the bottom left to right panel may die by the end of the series while the top group of Asirpa, Sugimoto, Ushiyama and Ogata live. Add in the "last supper" painting with Kiro as Judas - he's not making it to the end even though I love his character, fighting for the right of indigenous people and against colonialism and imperialism.

maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I have a stupid theory that if you look at the crack in p12 you can see it's a combination of the crack that say "somebody is coming from behind you" and the crack that say "somebody is going to die" so the meaning of the combined crack is "somebody is coming from behind and is going to die" so if my theroy is correct then unfortunately shiraishi is going to die because he came from behind to join the group

Fed-Kun's army
Shiraishi might be a piece of shit pervert but I still don't want him to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fed-Kun's army
Nooo screw you creepy kumey. Thats creepy as heck Im not superstitious but that is creeping me out

Users who are viewing this thread