Golden Kamuy - Vol. 31 Ch. 314 - Grand Finale

I really enjoyed reading this series! It was so fun through and through. So long, Golden Kamuy :]
Thank you so much for the translation and the glossaries at the end of each chapter! And of course, thank you Noda-sensei for a wonderful series :]

Dex-chan lover
Picked up GK a few weeks back and what a wild ride it's been, I want to say to the folks at EHScans, I love the love you've put into the series you translate, this and Dungeon Meshi have given me life. I appreciate the research put into the glossary, always a wealth of information and reminders of callbacks I would have normally missed. It's both a shame and a blessing that the manga had to end, I will always wonder how the lives of Sugimoto, Asirpa, and Shiraishi will play out in the long run. Thanks again everyone who worked on this.

Power Uploader
Well, year later after originaly finishing reading it, thanks @ehscans for translation!
Got reminded about this series throught watching "Hell on Wheels" which is basicly really similar story about veteran of another war trying to achive similar task.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing manga, I just finished re-reading this from the beginning and I think I've liked it even more.
Since the comments vanished since the last time, I wanted to once again thank the scan group for picking this up and more importantly for all the information at the end of each chapter, I believe I wouldn't have been able to enjoy this manga as much without those, such an astounding work!

Users who are viewing this thread