Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 4.1

Aggregator gang
I understand that he's just an arrogant prick and we aren't supposed to think about him all that much, but doesn't it seem silly that he's using the same "throw a fireball" strat as he did in the first chapter? The one that did absolutely nothing?

Dex-chan lover
I understand that he's just an arrogant prick and we aren't supposed to think about him all that much, but doesn't it seem silly that he's using the same "throw a fireball" strat as he did in the first chapter? The one that did absolutely nothing?
Can't cure stupidity.

Specifically, someone who's an idiot is too dumb to understand that they are an idiot.

Also known as Dunning Krugger Effect.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he bites the curb and doesn't get the "Oh mc did something worse by embarrassing him in front of other nobles" nah I hope he bites the curb

Dex-chan lover
MC:

the-jungle-book-shere-khan.gif

Dex-chan lover
Love the old man laughing wanna see the plot twist that he is the principal or someone of high standing in the academy.

Idiot just digged his grave and prepared the whole funeral lol, lmao even.

Hope MC drows him or burns him, that's the least he deserves also idiot being called back home because now they have monster problems and his dad realizing he made a big mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread