Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
That guy is gonna get hit by one of the strongest spells in existance: Reality Check!

It may cause complete disintegration of target's previous beliefs, extreme physical, psychological and/or spiritual pain and humiliation. The target might become user's ally, or being relegated in the background as occasional nuisance.

Dex-chan lover
Dude wasn't satisfied with just digging his own grave, he laid down the casket and tombstone to boot
don't forget the grave beer(i guess it is what you call to drink beers after funeral? if wrong then sorry)

Dex-chan lover
Is there a rule somewhere that evil gotta to look ugly like hell?
he is one of the MOST ugliest evil guy i ever did see... even orcs and ogre looks beautiful compared with him.

you-are-so-ugly-you-are-so-ugly-womens-premium-tank-top.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I understand that he's just an arrogant prick and we aren't supposed to think about him all that much, but doesn't it seem silly that he's using the same "throw a fireball" strat as he did in the first chapter? The one that did absolutely nothing?
I mean the guy literally got rid of a military asset of his territory due to his own ego, i don't think he's even capable of realizing he's outmatched.

Dex-chan lover
That noble was shooting himself in the foot with that speech lol... if he went silent it would be a painless and not humiliating lose but you had to say what you shouldn't. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Is there a rule somewhere that evil gotta to look ugly like hell?
Unspoken rule, but something like that. Basically, when the stupid evil guy must be obvious, they are either ugly or fat, or something that shows externally their evil inner side. When it's a big bad guy within a somewhat gray area, they are usually not ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread