Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
written like its a shallow pond of water and cliche, simpleton narrative. trash.

Dex-chan lover
This is like, the perfect kind of garbo.
It's fun for 5-10 chapters, then off to the next one.

I once again cannot believe such a talented artist was made to work on this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Adventuring every parts of the world and hunting monsters. Yet he is still brain dead. Even his reason to reincarnate is dumb as hell too. He can just say fuxk it or disappear all on his own but need to suicide and reincarnate.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga auther-sama. As expected of 95% of Japanese writers, this one also managed to dump all the 95% isekai cliché in just a 1.1 chapter

Dex-chan lover
Well in spite of that it is cliche' there is a truth in the story..
"Do not attack someone you just fired because NOW nothing is not stopping them from suckerpunch you in your face"

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Tries to get rid of MC in a roundabout way
Succeeds
MC on his way out
Attempts to murder MC
...if you were willing to go this far from the start then wtf did you do this for-- :nyoron:

It's like when the school delinquent tries to knife the MC over the most minor thing, guaranteeing their life behind bars. Or random thugs trying to bash MCs skull in with an iron rod after he interrupts them trying to rape someone in an alley in broad daylight. It's such cheap writing, and I keep seeing this stuff everywhere. Like come on, I don't exactly demand realism in my fiction but ffs. Stop throwing around attempted murder like it's nothing

Dex-chan lover
The translation was soulless, you didn't look at what you were doing and didn't care seeing the kind of mistakes you made. Sad.

Dex-chan lover
  1. overpowered butler
  2. Voluntarily reincarnated
  3. Powerful and op but unfulfilled in the past
  4. Cast out but super essential
  5. Nobility conflict
  6. Magic school
sighs and adds to watchlist

• Drink
Reactions: N2O
Dex-chan lover
"I have lived in this world for fifteen years and have absolutely no idea about its customs or anything other than the absolute bare minimum required to speak the language and be a butler with a secret life as a lvl 99 solo monster hunter LOLZ!"

licks fingertip
turns page

Dex-chan lover
lol, is this series algorithmically generated?
Agreed. Can't wait to find out how that complete bs of a law came about. Mfs can just jump any noble in public, without any punishment. That's one of the stupidest things ever. Pretty much legalized assault.
Lotto literally blew his clothes off with fire magic after he got dismissed from his job. I will be surprised if this law is ever mentioned again.

how in the world this garbage got an award ? who in the blue hell accepted to adapt this ? i have a lot of questions...

Users who are viewing this thread