Good Night World

I have read manga many years now. This will and forever will be, the most impressive manga that I have ever read. It may have high ratings, but it doesn't have the views that I think it deserves. In my opinion, this manga deserves over a million views. This manga should be shown to the world, in every way possible. I have never found a manga with a good of a story (, plot, setting, etc.) as this one.

Dex-chan lover
It's a masterpiece. By far and away the best out of all Video Game setting manga i've seen.

Fed-Kun's army
This was suprisingly fun to read, I'm glad I found this

It's really a great novel 9/10 because > However, one thing is certain, the MC swapped his brother's place with his life in that Black Bird World. So till the end now it's an AI-MC which is funny xD. .

Still, I liked the story and the characters. I felt through its novel's characters some relation to our feelings about sadness, anger,/ happiness > to the things we have; and most of it, loneliness...

Warning: Rambling here!
Honestly, though the story relates to loneliness and family, never forget, a person can live with the feeling of loneliness, my opinion, maybe because of all my experience of life till now of sixteen years old 😝. I only have my family and only one true friend at high school, I might have been a student with other students however we mostly were... how should I call it, acquaintances or buddies, people who got used or along with each other, < I believe I fitted in that category because that's how I truly felt in low school or middle school and still do with my classmates in high school, still now it's different with a friend because its pleasant to talk to another truthfully about many things (example<<), so basically that's all my rambling xD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Sorry, I really didn't know where the button for spoiler was, now I've looked much more into details and found the button for it, thanks.

This is underrated, the twist at ch20 caught me by surprise, really didn't expect it. I'm amazed I never heard of it, it has real stakes does the whole vr killer thing wayyy better than sao

8/10. This manga is about a VRMMO world with Serial Experiment Lain mixed in. The mangaka/artist knows how to create tension and dramatic pace, pull your heartstrings and tie all loose plots. It sounds basic but something very difficult. His characters are mostly broken, prideful people but I find them more relatable than the Mary Sue I-want-to-save-the-world shounen protagonists. I wish his works would be more popular so I can buy them in English. Really thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
In 2020 there were some news about this getting an anime adaptation, I wonder what happened to it..

I have read manga many years now. This will and forever will be, the most impressive manga that I have ever read. It may have high ratings, but it doesn't have the views that I think it deserves. In my opinion, this manga deserves over a million views. This manga should be shown to the world, in every way possible. I have never found a manga with a good of a story (, plot, setting, etc.) as this one.
well this comment aged well. netflix made it an anime

Users who are viewing this thread