Goodbye, My Rose Garden - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The sea breeze disturbs the sun

Group Leader
I want to inform everyone that we caught up with the Spanish translation so unless someone who knows Japanese will join us, we'll have to wait for them to translate more.
Don't worry the Spanish group is still working on it, they just have a lot of mangas to translate. We just have to wait, until the next release then!

Dex-chan lover
How many chapters are there in this manga? I am grateful for the translation, but I want to read it at a time in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@karolyn Thank you, I will wait! I read a review of this on Okazu and I liked the thought of yuri melodrama without baiting and modern politics.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. This was a boring chapter. Hanako is just doing nothing. The author isn't allowing her to work out Victor's identity for herself. It's starting to seem like a crappy British lesbian novel set in Victorian times again.

Group Leader
@NightmareWeeb
I guess being the maid of someone like Andrew let you become that 😅

@Pachka84
It's unfortunate that we'll have to wait a while for more after this slow chapter. But I saw some raw pages of future chapters and there is a bit of spiciness.
So I suggest to read till the end since there are only 17 chapters (even if we'll have to wait for a while now 😓). Obviously the choice is yours.

PS: I don't know how long it will take to translate all the manga so if you can't wait there is the official English translation. They released volume 1 few days ago. Volume 2 will come out in July and the last volume will come out in December.

@Sha-tan

😊 thank you so much for updating this chapter, a lot of things happen in this chapter, so excited about when Alice go to London to find Hanako there. And don't worry :)), I will wait till the end of the story just only want to know the ending of their relationship no matter how the ending is, sad or happy 😄.

Thank you again for the translation updating and wish you for the happiness too 😄

Group Leader
@visitor123
Thank you as always for reading. I'll be taking a small break since I have exams at the end of the month and at the beginning of May, but maybe after that I'll come back with a new manga while we're waiting for this.

Users who are viewing this thread