Goodbye, My Rose Garden - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The sun's rays in the clouds burn the buds

Dex-chan lover
surprisedpikachu.jpg More seriouslt, we already know by now she was Victor so it's not really surprising for us but it is for Hanako.

Dex-chan lover
"But I love stories with a happy ending!" - Bookstore girl took the words right out of my mouth. I hope this has a happy ending so much.

Also, Dokuta Pepako is a master of the subtle expression. That face on page 27, just a minor change in the shape of the mouth changes the whole look.

Group Leader
@kaezeribato
Haha thank you 😊

@kiikun
Sorry for the wait. We'll have to wait for the Spanish group, so back to waiting for ch 12.
If we had a Japanese translator we would translate this much faster, but unfortunately we don't, so we'll wait 😅

@icekatze
You're right, I think the author is really good at drawing. Not only the characters, but also the backgrounds, the buildings, the station....It really takes the reader on a journey.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh Alice-sama! My hero! Let me weep in your arms, so that you can be a proper male self-insert who can feel confident in a ficional world where dark-haired girls are always passive and always weep and blonde girls and men are always the savior of their loved ones!"
Oh bother. This is turning out just like the cheap Victorian trash imitation I knew it was going to be in the beginning.

Aww it's been long time since I last saw Alice and Hanako, thanks so much for the updating Shatan UwU

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
@Ore & @Pachka84 If you hate it so much, then why are you still reading it? I've never understood why people keep reading things they don't like. It's not like there's not an abundance of books that you probably WILL like. If you don't like a book, stop reading it.

Also, why do people post comments like:
>Meh, this one is shit. Pass.
>This book is idiotic.
and various comments like that. Literally nobody cares if you don't like it. Stop reading it and don't comment about how you don't like it. If you are confused about something the author wrote, that's different, but just saying "I hate this", is dumb and nobody cares. Just move on.

Oh, by the way, 7 Seas has a much better translation being that they're translating this from Japanese. I'm not trying to slam on you, @Sha-tan, since you're doing the best you can and in general, your TL is fairly decent. Some things are getting lost in translation, but that's par for the course. Also, if you like this, get 7 Seas version so you can support the author and the official Translation.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
@Ichigo69 I don't care about your white knighting either. So from now on please ignore the comments you don't like and you won't be wasting everyone's time.

Group Leader
@Ichigo69
Yes, thank you, please buy the official release if you can.
And don't worry, you're not offending me, I know my translation is not the best. Maybe it's also because it's a translation of a translation and not a direct translation from Japaese.

So yeah to anyone who wants to buy from Seven Seas, they're already selling volume 1, and they're going to sell volume 2 in a couple of days. Volume 3 won't be out before December.

Dex-chan lover
its about time she told her she's victor

but now i wonder what that other maid 's about to do since she saw them..... something annoying i hope not but i know it will

Users who are viewing this thread