Goodbye, My Rose Garden

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it could be a nice series but I’ve never been a huge fan of yuri romance as the main setting. If it was a side plot I’d be more inclined to read it

The art is nice but the writing is pretty ramshackle. Not to mention besides the architecture and clothing, the writer didn’t do that much research. At least compared to the Emma comics.

Group Leader
@blacksoulgod
It's not completed, don't worry. There are 2 volumes out and it's still ongoing.
If I manage, I'll translate and post chapter 4 before the 6th of Janaury

Does this end happily?? Trying to avoid reading stuff where they just end up dead/with someone else/unhappy.

Group Leader
@itsamihan
I don't know, it's still ongoing even in Japan and I'm reading as I'm translating, so I don't know anything more than you.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to read this if it has a happy end, but I really want to not read it if it doesn't... I'm glad someone is translating it, but I might have to leave it in the queue until it is finished or there are spoilers.

I think I'm going to drop this.
It isn't bad, and I even gave it 8/10 stars as a rating since I know it is good.
But I can kinda figure out how this is going to go.
I read man things to relieve myself of the feelings of real life.
Not get pulled into a realistic event.
I should have guessed from the Historical tag.
Not a bad read, but it is a depressing one, and it also makes me agitated at the discrimination.
People deserve to be happy.
I'm glad earth is hardly like this anymore.

Group Leader
@icekatze
@ThatOneJester
The manga just finished in Japan with volume 3 and I had a peek of the final chapter.
It doesn't end badly. I didn't read it, but there was a big image of them hugging each other and smiling in the last chapter
Still if you decide to stop here, thank you for reading until now ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread