Goodbye, Overtime! This Reincarnated Villainess Is Living for Her New Big Brother - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
There's no incest tag but the incest-bait is sooooooo overwhelmed, it actually disgusting
I don't find this cute at all
where them spoilers at

Group Leader
Ok so I'm confused as heck
UpnQF3J.png

What the heck does that means, is it like "who was I again?" or something because I can't make heads or tail of this.

Dex-chan lover
There's no incest tag but the incest-bait is sooooooo overwhelmed, it actually disgusting
I don't find this cute at all
where them spoilers at

There's definitely bait, but there's no actual incest. The Web Novel leans into the fact that the brother wound up being her favorite male character in the game, so there's jokes made about her comparing suitors to him, and finding that none of them come close. He meanwhile is very attached to his sister because she is his last living relative and resembles their mother. But again, there's no hooking up between the two.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it will be a funny type brocon but to go out of your way hinting at incest is weird for an otome game settings.

The funny type which be as strong as possible to survive but also a gate keeper for shallow ladies, thus shenanigans happens with a character that is same level as her. Possible the game true MC.

Her actions were mistaken as a brocon hence the title.

Dex-chan lover
So she has a dumbwaiter...though that word is newer than elevator lol.

Also, idk why people think otomes don't have incest stuff...yeah usually it's step sibling or 'surprise we're not related', but there's definitely stuff where they're cousins or actual siblings.

I remember reading reviews on novelupdates that they won't get together. Looks like they don't want to get a lover until their sibling gets one as well because they don't want their sibling to be alone. Bit of a catch 22...

Aggregator gang
From what I remember from reading the webnovel on syosetu years ago:
There are definitely no real incest developments later in the plot. They're both a bit dependent due to past traumas but their affection stays purely familial. They both get potential love interests later on (the prince and the original otome game MC) though the novel hadn't developed either relationship much when I stopped reading

Aggregator gang
Ok so I'm confused as heck
UpnQF3J.png

What the heck does that means, is it like "who was I again?" or something because I can't make heads or tail of this.
As it's described in the novel the MC is kind of a fusion of two people, the original Ekaterina and the office lady. They see the otome game player character and the office lady instinctively recognizes it as herself while Ekaterina doesn't. This triggers a "the application encountered an unexpected error and needs to shut down" episode.

Dex-chan lover
I always find the conundrum of an order person reincarnated (not transmigrated) into a much younger body.
How do you find love? If you are only interested in people your original age then (depending on your physical age) they would be "in the wrong" (also depends on local laws really). Or you would have to wait until everyone has reached your original age, which could be decades and depending on original age could be out of the scope of the people of that world...

Double-page supporter
So she has a dumbwaiter...though that word is newer than elevator lol.
The concept of dumbwaiters isn't particularly recent. Ancient Greeks used platforms and pulleys to move construction materials and the Romans used an elevator to lift large animals into the coliseum. The modern idea of a dumbwaiter, as a little moving shelf in the wall of a kitchen, as well as the word itself, dates back to at least the mid-1700s in France, which doesn't seem out of reach for your average anachronistic isekai setting.

Actually from what I can find on Google the first attested use of the word elevator in the modern sense is over 30 years after the first use of dumbwaiter. Though it seems like they were pretty much coming about concurrently.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying this so far, thanks for TL :hearts: well written backstory to the characters, the world building seems sensible, it doesn't seem like it'll be overly rushed in any way or force me to suspend my disbelief too much. Also we have a siscon who has good reason to be :win: rare! MC, and even the maid seem like they're real, which is also rare for this genre.

Group Leader
I always find the conundrum of an order person reincarnated (not transmigrated) into a much younger body.
How do you find love? If you are only interested in people your original age then (depending on your physical age) they would be "in the wrong" (also depends on local laws really). Or you would have to wait until everyone has reached your original age, which could be decades and depending on original age could be out of the scope of the people of that world...
the mushoku tensei incident

Users who are viewing this thread