Google TL Scans

Group Leader
You can find the first chapter for free legally on most JP readers, like Kadokawa or ComicWalker. No clue about the rest, sorry.

Group Leader
@Resetti Your releases are a breath of fresh air! It's always nice to read original stuff, far from all the mainstream that steals the spotlight. So, thanks for your releases! =)

Group Leader
Sorry, on a quick look it's probably too much for my poor skills. It would likely be incomprehensible if I ever attempted working on it.
I added it here on MD, so maybe someone will pick it up.

Group Leader
I appreciate that you liked it, but I'd rather leave it to someone competent enough to translate it properly.
It's rather difficult because of its (understandably) weird sense of humour in the dialogue.

Group Leader
Yo what manga are the two images on the left from? (The one of the girl putting on the shirt and the girl with a crab(?))

can you translate the first chapter of "Oni no Mataoni no Amo" so maybe someone else can pick it up?, if you can't i understand.

@Resetti thanks for hearing my request here are some raws if that's help:
https://manga11.com/oni-no-mataoni-no-amo-raw/oni-no-mataoni-no-amo-raw-chapter-1
again if you don't want to traslate this i understand.

Group Leader
Hello dear translator. I am a Russian translator from the Anime Devil team. We have recently read from your translation of the manga, "Fukinoshita-san Is Small." We liked your translation, and the manga itself. And our team wants to ask a question, will you be translating more chapters? After all, as far as we know in volume 1, Chapter 2 is free, and we also purchased Chapter 3 in the hope that you will agree to further translation of this manga. We can't translate from Japanese ourselves, so we're counting on you. Yes, and if you need help buying new chapters, we are happy to help. But we would like you to continue translating this manga, because your translation is easy to understand and very pleasant to read. Thank you for your attention, we hope that you will not leave the translation.

Group Leader
@anime_devil
Please read the credit pages at the end and the description of this group! Picking up manga entirely is not the aim of this group. It's usually a 1 time job.
I'm doing other manga at the moment. I'll think about doing 2-3. But no promises! You should look for an actual translation group to do this.

If you're taking requests, can you translate the first chapter of "Do Race?" by Okama? You can find it here: https://manga-park.com/title/1616
If you're too busy it's fine!

Users who are viewing this thread