Gorae Byul - The Gyeongseong Mermaid - Ch. 35 - The People Above Land (9/23)

Yikes, I don't like the sound of that last bit. Anyway, the lighting and colours in this chapter are gorgeous as usual 🥰 I'm in awe.

Thank you for the translation ♥️

Euihyun's words really got me there. I was thinking that Haruko is really ignorant of the history. I mean she still doesn't know what happened 3 years ago. She wants to meet with him but doesnt care about what might make him sad like that. Anyways thank you for always blessing us with new chapters Hotteokah😍 Blob😘Sheruchan🤩Panda🤗 and Nyan😁

Dex-chan lover
BS
On the parent time. You can't just turn on and off your responsibilities as a parent when it's convenient. F.
Many thanks

Im cryinggg at her recalling 3/4 of a page of backstory and him just being like uhhh.... nope dont recall.
Also he was so abrupt w her at the end. She really did seem to be stuck in some kind of fantasy or definitely was romanticizing him in her head. Shes gotta let that go.

As usual tysm for posting! This really has become a favourite of mine : ))

Ps. The parent can eat sht

Oh no, he's narrowing ML's world 😫 Leave him alone but I get him too considering the time.

I'm fully expecting this romance to break my heart with a bittersweet ending, but until then I'll appreciate any cute moments we get.

Users who are viewing this thread