Gorae Byul - The Gyeongseong Mermaid - Ch. 39 - The People Above Land (13/23)

I love this manwha so much ;-; Thank you for the translation! I've watched it so much further ahead but I can't really understand the specifics of what's going on, so I look forward to the translated chapters. 😚

Thank you so much for the translation! they're so cute... i hope they would end up together even though judging by the prologue and after reading some of the raws, it looks like that wont happen...

Dex-chan lover
Reading this is so anxiety inducing. I just know things aren't going to be easy for them.

My god i was smiling like crazy when euihyun did that. Everyone says that they will seperate but i still ship it and i think theres much more story after prologue. Anyways thanks so much for translating hotteokah and Sonyeo project. That was an awesome quality translation level.

AHHHHHHHHH this is hauntingly beautiful! Thank you so much for the amazing TLs, cleans and TS Sonyeo Project! You guys never disappoint! Can we talk abt how good their chemistry is? I've alrdy read the raws and I am not ready for the incoming storm, brace yourselves my fellow readers!

in the meantime, let us enjoy this wholesome moment

maxresdefault.jpg

Uuugh I love them... I really wish they could be happy together but if this story is anything like The little mermaid... 😭

Thank you for translating!

Man I really want it to updated soon T-T
Such an masterpiece T-T
Wish we could get a drama adaption or anime
We might cry more
Thanks for translating < 3

Users who are viewing this thread