Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Damn archbishop got away! Hmph! pout they were so close to grabbing him
Why or how would he get away? Just because the cart left the center of town, they still have to make it thrue a gate that is actively being assaulted and make it past hast harpies that can drop all sorts of nastiness in their path.

Who am I kidding. With MC heading twords town they will have a chance encounter with the fleeing archbishop after which something plot driven and utterly stupid will happen...

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. There really was an imbecile at the top (the archbishop) who made the soldiers not giving up. :shamihuh:

Why or how would he get away? Just because the cart left the center of town, they still have to make it thrue a gate that is actively being assaulted and make it past hast harpies that can drop all sorts of nastiness in their path.

Who am I kidding. With MC heading twords town they will have a chance encounter with the fleeing archbishop and something plot driven and utterly stupid will happen...
I think Sylphy and co. didn't know that there's an archbishop there. They most likely thought that the top of commands was the commander, which Sylphy eliminated swiftly. So even if the harpies saw the cart escaping, they will just let it go. Sylphy said in last chapter that they will neither harm nor imprison those who surrenders.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. There really was an imbecile at the top (the archbishop) who made the soldiers not giving up. :shamihuh:

I think Sylphy and co. didn't know that there's an archbishop there. They most likely thought that the top of commands was the commander, which Sylphy eliminated swiftly. So even if the harpies saw the cart escaping, they will just let it go. Sylphy said in last chapter that they will neither harm nor imprison those who surrenders.
Not saying you're wrong about what is likely to happen, but can't help but feel it is still pants on head stupid...

Even if they are fleeing civilians or merchants, they should be stopped, had their identities checked and asked to wait till hostilities are over. If holding them is impossible or detrimental to the cause, then they should still be face checked to make sure they are not nobles or in this case priests, because those can be ransomed and or interrogated for information.

Dex-chan lover

She kinda committed a war crime, she was supposed to say "surrender now" to them before attacking the commander not after attacking them with her and her troops. also, i think It's rather useless for the dude who got shot right in the chest 3 times to surrender and for the dude who got panic attack. the battle is kinda one sided now, specially when mc later unlock
magic nukes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not saying you're wrong about what is likely to happen, but can't help but feel it is still pants on head stupid...

Even if they are fleeing civilians or merchants, they should be stopped, had their identities checked and asked to wait till hostilities are over. If holding them is impossible or detrimental to the cause, then they should still be face checked to make sure they are not nobles or in this case priests, because those can be ransomed and or interrogated for information.
She committed war crime, she was supposed to say "surrender now" to them before attacking the commander not after attacking them with her and her troops. also, i think It's rather useless for the dude who got shot right in the chest 3 times to surrender
That's common sense, but what can you expect from someone who let their enemies during war go unharmed and not imprisoned after they surrenders? Worse, they then live together with those free "ex-enemies" for a period of time. It's like they don't realize that those enemies could just pretend to surrender.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
That's common sense, but what can you expect from someone who let their enemies during war go unharmed and not imprisoned after they surrenders? Worse, they then live together with those free "ex-enemies" for a period of time. It's like they don't realize that those enemies could just pretend to surrender.
:huh:
Eh, that's doesn't bother me as much. The holy assholes seems to be shitty to everyone, so offering amnesty to the surrendered soldiers and allowing them join the civilian population is a good way to pacify unrest. Sure they could just be putting up an act, but the "Good Guys" seem to have a rather overwhelming advantage against the Divine Nations of Douchebags.

Dex-chan lover
She kinda committed a war crime, she was supposed to say "surrender now" to them before attacking the commander not after attacking them with her and her troops. also, i think It's rather useless for the dude who got shot right in the chest 3 times to surrender and for the dude who got panic attack. the battle is kinda one sided now, specially when mc later unlock
magic nukes
where did you get that "gentlemen rule" to say "surrender now" before attacking from?
they are armies fighting each other, not police arresting criminal

Users who are viewing this thread