Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
So... does that idiot think his items are the things giving him power? Cause it's very obvious he would do extreme damage if behind enemy lines... like ... a few missing "blocks" and their castle is gone via gravity... or their entire wall is gone lol not to mention, does he think a rope would work (when he wakes up that is) ??

Oh AND he left all the weapons of mass destruction with the people that will inevitably come to rescue him... plz spoil me, what happens to the traitor??

Dex-chan lover
Seriously. If I would be on the enemy faction, I would just kill him. Even if I would have some kind of mind control tool (which seems to be placed on MC), its too dangerous. I dont really care about kidnapper's motive, hope he dies. :)
It would have also saved him the embarrassment of explaining why a field littered with random stuff is better than his inventory UI when it comes to count items...
Seriously, it feels like he loses 20 IQ points every new girl he fucks...

Dex-chan lover
It's a very surprising turn of event but i hope mc still has basic level stuff just in case

So... does that idiot think his items are the things giving him power? Cause it's very obvious he would do extreme damage if behind enemy lines... like ... a few missing "blocks" and their castle is gone via gravity... or their entire wall is gone lol not to mention, does he think a rope would work (when he wakes up that is) ??

Oh AND he left all the weapons of mass destruction with the people that will inevitably come to rescue him... plz spoil me, what happens to the traitor??
Gonna spoiler it, but wont give too many details.

Its.. a tad complicated. The traitor works for another country, their high priestess (who you will meet soon) had an oracle telling to capture him and deliver him to this country. Its a convoluted thing so she can meet him. He does get punished later, the worst they do is shave him completely naked (he said he rather die than have that happen). Qubi is never really trusted again, but nothing overtly bad happens, and the MC actually gets smarter cause of it, and gets 3 new wives (2 human girls and Melty)

Yeah emptying his entire inventory seems goofy and quite an asspull with what we know about his inventory UI, but I can't blame him too much for not seeing the incoming betrayal. People are always vulnerable after a win. He's surrounded by powerful allies that should know Qubi far better than him and even they didn't see it coming. I'd blame his allies far more for not catching on to Qubi, especially depressing that only Aira quickly assumed the culprit/issue. Easy to forget the MC only knows what he's told/experiences of the world, he's like a child, they really shouldn't be leaving him alone...like...ever.

They had been constantly bringing up how precious the MC is and then they just leave him alone in previous enemy territory just because Qubi was with him. Yeah, they fucked up far worse, disappointed in Sylphy especially. MC should have a team of body guards on him constantly if he's somewhere even slightly dangerous. I feel like the writer could have found a more reasonable/realistic way of splitting the MC up and making him vulnerable here, like drugging him.

Users who are viewing this thread