Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

Uh.... Kinky Minecraft isekai...?
Not bad but not outstanding.
If you're into like... Dark elf dominatrix type deals this is probably worth following.

Only took 2 chapters before the bang, it would have been nice if the story just didn't and kept to the he was tricked to be a slave angle in a city that hate humans with Minecraft skills. Or just left him in the wilderness for a while longer.

A good thing that the MC is not a typical Japanese that will ignore the advance of a woman

Dex-chan lover
Hmm i dunno...on one hand it’s minecraft, and in a very offputting/lazy way, but on the other hand this mc fucks....

Double-page supporter
Yeesh, what's up with those ratings? It's not that awful
And also, we're just 2 chapters in

Dex-chan lover
Sick and tired? Check yourself man, that is something to not take lightly right now.
Thanks for the tanslation but be careful.

We're reaching Mad Libs levels of narratives here. What if "overt Minecraft rip-off" but "generic isekai tropes"? Look out, there's also "vanilla BDSM"!

The best minecraft isekai I've ever read, 10/10 😆

Also, hot elfs and the MC isn't your typical Jap Beta MC so honestly it's already better than a lot of similar series imo also MC fucks.

Double-page supporter
If you expect at least little bit of logic in manga, run away from here as far as you can.
Powers make no sense (
Basically MC is minecraft character. For example he sprints without suing knees or elbows
). MC has no backbone and is stupid.
He decided to become a slave in a town where EVERYONE would gladly and quite legally torture him to death. Only reason he is alive, is because heroine is always near him
Characters make no sense.
Elf beaten MC, enslaved him and then decided to give her virginity to him

This is as stupid as manga can get.

Contributor
google mtl of wn to ch287. It is what it is and I like it. A few fillers but not many. Turns into something big but keeps slice of life too. I'll keep reading.

Artist for manga is nice. Good layout.

Users who are viewing this thread