Gosou Omega wa Chuu to Naku

Contributor
Do you ever think of the researcher who mistakenly observed a single family of wolves and came up with the whole concept of alphas and betas and omegas? How do you think he’d react to the fact that his findings were used to fuel an entire subset of fiction?

The story is soooo good and nezumi-kun sooo cute too. Please, scanlation team update faster, thanks a loooot 😁

Contributor
The front-page preview of the title cut off at "To Make a Delicious Om..." and I was innocently expecting "omelette" and I am now dying of laughter.

@xyzzy considering that scientist later denounced his findings and stated that was only because the normal system had been changed due to wolves being studied in captivity, I'm absolutely positive he'd hate it 😂

Contributor
@Moonilic

*insert domino meme here of “scientist mistakenly observing wolves in captivity” to “woman goes to court claiming that another woman copied her Dark Knight Rises gay fanfiction”*

@TheDollCollector

How many series have that trope? Dunno if it’s large enough to get a tag.

@xyzzy this genre exploded in Japan, China and Korea, so there's a LOT, I mean a LOT (dunno, the exact number, I would say it exceeds possibly 300+), this website uses the tag "Omegaverse" https://myreadingmanga.info/genre/omegaverse/

@xyzzy
It’s an extensive genre with lots of manga being released as omegaverse... I’m not sure how much of it is on mangadex but lots of websites have decided to mark it because of how specific the scenario is (lather are reality where people possess a secondary gender classified as alpha, beta and omega)

Users who are viewing this thread