Gouma-Den

yu6

Contributor
Hello! Thank you so much for the translation of SMT Prayers!
After you finish that manga what will you translate? Any plan for a future translation of Devil Children?

Group Leader
Hey, I got the RAW of volume 1 of Devil Children (got it for free on amazon) if you need it let me know

I bought those Nocturne 4koma/Anthology manga years ago and figured they'd never be translated ever. I cannot express how happy I am to see all these Megaten stuff in english now!

Thank you for all the Megami Tensei manga. Are you guys planning on doing the Devil Children manga? I heard it's really good!

This must be what Victor does when he isn't on his cruise ship fusing demons. Thanks for translating the SJR manga!

Can you guys do Devil survivor 2 the animation manga next please 🙏 you guys are heroes of shin megami tensei mangas

anyone, is this for sure the end of the manga, and for those who speak the language are there any news about a sequel to this???
edit: ty to the translator!!!!
i was refering to shin megami tensei starnge journey spin off

Thank you so much for translate "Bocchi Hakase to Robot Shoujo no Zetsubou Teki Utopia". Very satisfying to read a complete manga! Thank you for your hard work!!!!

Hey, thank you for translating so many of my favourite yuri manga. Do you have a patreon page to directly support you?

Thank you for your amazing work on 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. I love this manga.

Thank you so much for translating alot of the SMT mangas! Will the group be doing more like Kahn or any other series?

I just started reading Koroshiya Yametai. I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to find the most interesting manga that i never would have heard about otherwise. Keep up the great work!

I have bought the Shin Megami Tensei: D-Children: Light & Dark manga, and it has never been scanned or translated. If you want to scan and translate it, I can give you my volumes. Just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread