Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
It sucks that you guys got sniped. Seeing how trash the sniper group’s translations are, it’ll be pretty tough, since that group seems to put quantity over quality, unlike you guys at Arang. Good luck!

thank god y'all continued. the other group butchered the skills and took no time to actually quality check.

There were so many things I couldn't understand in the other translation. "Horse power" instead of "Mana usage" was the least of the problems. I had no idea what the mage was trying to say most of the time...

Thank you very much for this translation!

Aggregator gang
Oh wow! That Ingredients Acquisition skill is a life saver. Didn't even realize he was actually plucking all those chickens before! Damn, that's a commitment to food right there.

Thanks for the chapter! Only one minor note, in the text box that talks about "synergy between meals" I think dishes would be a better word choice since he was previously talking about two dishes in the same meal.

Dex-chan lover
> stronger version of the boss
> defeats it in 2 slash and 1 stab totaling 3 hits

How strong is this lad now seriously

lmfao the other group's still uploading thats embarassing. ive learned my lesson and will avoid it to save myself the headache 😌😌😌😌

my boy finally got a class!!!! a god level one too what the fuck????? athenae is such a weird game why the fuck would they specifically make a class for people who want to eat but u know what i wont question it. wish the skills were more for improving food's taste and quality instead of mc's stats tho lol. eating food>playing the actual game

Thank you for the chapter! You have a loyal fan here. Your translations are so readable and they come out really fast!

Users who are viewing this thread