Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 24 - Monkey

firsg theh schedule the release a day ahead, then 2 days, now theres a 5 day wait for something they already released? I get that they want support on their site but a weeks wait is ridiculous

Surprise the bananas are from the Nightosphere
latest

@LastNarrator It's a common practice here I think. I found the same case with reaper scans, buzzy noise, kingdom, and murim login recently. Personally I don't mind to read on their website as long as they have good web reader.

Supporter
I really dislike the excessive scrolling momentum that PMS has on their reader.

There are a few obvious grammar mistakes but overall it's all good and it's easy to understand. Thanks for the fast updates.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting him to catch and eat the bananas, lol. Definitely was NOT expecting the meaning behind the 'gift', though.

Fed-Kun's army
The guy literally became stronger than this "Lucia" person just by vibing with monkeys and eating.

@Corgi-dono " this castle must be inter-dimensional at this point because it’s everywhere!"

They're using 3d software for backgrounds and complex objects. For example, the wagon and horse are polygonal. The software be sketchup or something else. It is fairly common in chinese/korean works. The castle is one of the objects and is probably some sort of stock model.

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut ah, I was thinking there was something like that.
(@Corgi-dono I call you here if you wanted to read) also, if the castle is inter-dimensional, image that being a story vibe like"truck-kun strikes again" BUT your just an old retire king happy to see your family being happy and then one day you walk to the castle (from separate residence/room) and there are different people inside?!! where is his family, where is his cute grandchildren?!! for plot points, he can go back home whenever because it be too stress for an old man but he continues to visit "other kingdoms" with the "same castle" cause he's starry-eye about the culture and wants to help the royals that are the same age as his own kids and grand kids. he learns things from other kingdoms and he "helps" AND have fate encounters with people who need a sincere old grandpa like him in their life - like all those illegitimate children these comics like to throw around

How many websites do I have to visit to read my illegally published manga/manhua/manhwa when they release

@IrregularPerson You can spot 3d by looking for impossibly perfect lines. Completely even thickness, perfectly straight, and so on. They're also using stock photos processed in photoshop.

For example... in the "Here we Are" frame at the beginning when MC climbs out of the wagon, the wagon is a 3d model and that model is low polygonal. Tree branches are a stock photo processed in photoshop. Entire city in the next frame is a 3d model (looks like sketchup, but could be something else), and you also can spot absolutely awful textures on mountains.

In the frame titled "Grandeur", the building is a 3d model, branches are stock photo, and only crowd is hand-drawn.

When MC walks out of the gate
("OOOHHH!" "THe forest")
. The gate is 3D model, the trees near it are stock photo processed via photoshop filter. And MC is handdrawn. It is unclear if the bush with butterfly is handdrawn or not, the leaves on the bush looks like they were processed by a filter again.

------

It is incredibly common. This particular work handles 3d background fairly well, although they can still be spotted easily. For an example of worse 3d backgrounds, you could try checking "I was Trash", Chapter 6 will have some obvious examples.

Users who are viewing this thread