Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - Minotaur

is he fucking stupid or what. he join the tourney to meet the goddamn queen. he won and ran away to grill the fucking beef?

@lucianone well if I had to eat only cherry tomatoes for so long I would do that too... After all, it's only a game.

Ok how the fk are we supposed to read the next chapter on ur site when ur site doesnt even work....

Fed-Kun's army
@Zathz Your website have an issue, when I clicked on chapt 29 it says "Error establishing connection to database"

"Would you like to eat my banana?"
And that was how I met your dad.

Dex-chan lover
where the fuck is he...did he forget why he came to this tournament? did I forget?

The watermarks on the next chapter are an abomination. I've only seen this kind of amount of watermarks once on now defunct site with garbage translation.

If the idea was to "punish aggregators", that's not how you do it. This is punishing the readers instead.

Disappointing.

Some of the readers forgot why he joined the game..he doesn't care about what most players care about, he just wanna eat. Stop questioning why he isn't doing this and that to get recognized and sht, he doesn't give a fck. Just let him eat.

Dex-chan lover
would you like to eat my banana?

Very poor choice of words, but speech 100 so it worked out

@insert_name yes he couldn't care less with the tourney as the winner, get famous or whatnot. but the point of him joining in in the first place is to help that chef. now he backs off from his promise which is not his character at all.

Lol Lucia fell in love cause he offering her a banana. Lol 😂😂😂
Yeah let him roast his beef, eating food after doing something tiring is the best..

Always thanks for the chapter 👍

Would have been funnier if he had shouted "BEEF" outloud after Lucia finishes her sappy-romantic speech. It would be a total blow.

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's really stupid, sure he cares about food a lot, but food isn't the REASON he entered it, world's shortest attention span nullifying the entire point of entering. Or well, it would have if she hadn't noticed his sword regardless. Still dumb.

@Nago it's not my website
I'm just encourage people to read it at pms scans website so they can get some adsense cash for the translation.
I cant help them with donation or raw atleast I can help them with adsense

Users who are viewing this thread