Grand Blue Dreaming - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Big Brother

Fed-Kun's army
I call bullshit. There are far better ways if she just doesn't want to be "tied down by her family". Just tell them that you'll sell the inn if they give it to you. Say that you refuse. Big fucking deal. Although I agree that there isn't much to like about this mc, her actions aren't justified even with this explanation. Seriously, spying with a camera and caring so much, seems more like a twisted type of brocon that doesn't realize her own feelings. Otherwise, with her intelligence and personality, there would easily be plenty of choices to take which resulted in the same thing without having to bother with her "annoying" brother, which would be much faster. I mean, shit, it's not as if she even seems to be the type who cares about family that much or their opinions. If she did, she wouldn't be so against it in the first place. Seriously, she even seems to insist upon trying to make him take care of it because she believes he won't find a decent job otherwise. Despite pretending otherwise, her approach is quite kind. If she truly wanted to force him, there are better and more brutal methods than just shit like trying to make him remember the tastes of home or "seducing him"(in a way) to come home.

I personally don't really care about her true affections or sexual inclination, but I don't really like how the author isn't making things clear. It'd be easy to make her words seem true, but he wrote it in such a way that it obviously seems to be a lie or that she herself doesn't realize how things are. It couldn't be clearer that she's a brocon in denial, I just want that to be cleared up so I don't have to wonder about it when I'm reading this. After all, I'm not reading this for any drama or mysteries, I want a simple manga to laugh at, it's a gag comedy manga after all. Stuff like this is a bit unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
You think it too much.

She cares deeply for her brother but doesnt accept it.

It doesnt imply anything

Fed-Kun's army
I call bullshit. There are far better ways if she just doesn't want to be "tied down by her family". Just tell them that you'll sell the inn if they give it to you. Say that you refuse. Big fucking deal. Although I agree that there isn't much to like about this mc, her actions aren't justified even with this explanation. Seriously, spying with a camera and caring so much, seems more like a twisted type of brocon that doesn't realize her own feelings. Otherwise, with her intelligence and personality, there would easily be plenty of choices to take which resulted in the same thing without having to bother with her "annoying" brother, which would be much faster. I mean, shit, it's not as if she even seems to be the type who cares about family that much or their opinions. If she did, she wouldn't be so against it in the first place. Seriously, she even seems to insist upon trying to make him take care of it because she believes he won't find a decent job otherwise. Despite pretending otherwise, her approach is quite kind. If she truly wanted to force him, there are better and more brutal methods than just shit like trying to make him remember the tastes of home or "seducing him"(in a way) to come home.

I personally don't really care about her true affections or sexual inclination, but I don't really like how the author isn't making things clear. It'd be easy to make her words seem true, but he wrote it in such a way that it obviously seems to be a lie or that she herself doesn't realize how things are. It couldn't be clearer that she's a brocon in denial, I just want that to be cleared up so I don't have to wonder about it when I'm reading this. After all, I'm not reading this for any drama or mysteries, I want a simple manga to laugh at, it's a gag comedy manga after all. Stuff like this is a bit unnecessary.
Others may laugh at you, but I respect you for expressing your thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread