Grand Blue Dreaming - Vol. 8 Ch. 29 - The Impression Game

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, Aina in her make-up form is fucking disgusting in so many ways. Be it attitude or appearance, it makes me sick and feel like she should just die. However, she's quite cute whenever she doesn't have make-up on. Sigh. -.-

Anyway, this was one of the rare disgusting and boring chapters in this manga. Seriously annoying as it's just about everyone ganging up on the mc and doing retarded shit for moronic reasons. In the first place, the author is greatly overusing the drinking joke. Drinking dangerous amounts of alcohol was hardly that hilarious to begin with even if it was no doubt entertaining, but pulling the same joke over and over again is just stupid. Oh no, you can light it on fire. Oh no, it's high in alcohol content to the point where it evaporates. Oh no, I tricked someone into drinking it. Oh no, someone lost control. Fucking stop re-using the same joke. It was never that good in the first place. Sometimes, rather than having the usual pattern, I would prefer if someone just took a baseball bat and knocked the motherfuckers out, especially aina who is the most annoying person while drunk or in makeup. Her jealousy can be funny, but it wasn't even a little bit amusing in this chapter, she was just acting like a bitch.

Bad drunks or those who can't manage their alcohol properly(like not being able to control how much they drink or how often) shouldn't be allowed to drink at all. They're just repulsive while drunk and should be put a stop to in order to prevent ruining relationships or stop them from being harmful or just mood-killers. I say this from personal experience with people like this. Truly one of the great flaws in this manga, it relies too much on alcohol gags.

Dex-chan lover
Nanaka is perfection, beautiful, huge tits and Ass, while Azusa is the sexiest

Dex-chan lover
the "big reveal" , these cousins are not blood-related , is pointless , because in japan , the government allows blood-related cousins to have $ex and make babies , lol , to fight the aging of japan / the declining birth-rate :

" First-cousin marriage is allowed in Japan ..... " : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aging_of_Japan

Dex-chan lover
The cakey mode would look good were not for the makeup, but is it really cakey when she is wearing just a wig ?

Fed-Kun's army
Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, Aina in her make-up form is fucking disgusting in so many ways. Be it attitude or appearance, it makes me sick and feel like she should just die. However, she's quite cute whenever she doesn't have make-up on. Sigh. -.-

Anyway, this was one of the rare disgusting and boring chapters in this manga. Seriously annoying as it's just about everyone ganging up on the mc and doing retarded shit for moronic reasons. In the first place, the author is greatly overusing the drinking joke. Drinking dangerous amounts of alcohol was hardly that hilarious to begin with even if it was no doubt entertaining, but pulling the same joke over and over again is just stupid. Oh no, you can light it on fire. Oh no, it's high in alcohol content to the point where it evaporates. Oh no, I tricked someone into drinking it. Oh no, someone lost control. Fucking stop re-using the same joke. It was never that good in the first place. Sometimes, rather than having the usual pattern, I would prefer if someone just took a baseball bat and knocked the motherfuckers out, especially aina who is the most annoying person while drunk or in makeup. Her jealousy can be funny, but it wasn't even a little bit amusing in this chapter, she was just acting like a bitch.

Bad drunks or those who can't manage their alcohol properly(like not being able to control how much they drink or how often) shouldn't be allowed to drink at all. They're just repulsive while drunk and should be put a stop to in order to prevent ruining relationships or stop them from being harmful or just mood-killers. I say this from personal experience with people like this. Truly one of the great flaws in this manga, it relies too much on alcohol gags.
This is the only intellectual comment in this entire thread

Users who are viewing this thread