Greatest Boss System - Ch. 25

@godofshade
a very good example of a 2nd generation. father build up something and was successful in doing it.
just to be ruined by the son who does not know how to do things other then spending money

Fed-Kun's army
Work for me! In 3 years time we'll be above the tri guild.

I'll do that by copying everything you did before without understanding why it was even possible.

I'll treat everyone like trash because I'm the King!!! O yeah baby I'm the King! You pleb and you a pleb, you over there too.

@WanderingSpectator the father, group leader, said that his son only knows how to fool around using his money, hint that he doesn't even know how to spend money correctly. He was trying to scare off the old geezers while giving some face to the MC that way he could influence and convince the MC to continue working with him and protect his son when the time comes.

Unfortunately, the son thought, wait nvm he didn't even think about his decisions, more like behaved like a spoiled brat. Now, the spoiled brat is trying to behave like the MC because he wants people to look at him on how his father's power and respect should be given to him. This is going to backfire so much lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread