Green Apple Paradise - Ch. 37

Ahhhhhhejdkkdkdoskalakf

He kissed his hand!!! Omg omg I’m squealing and all giddy!!! Wow that’s just so bold of Sitong. But yeah, I can see why Sitong is so hesitant to move forward with Zichen. If things don’t work out btwn them as a couple than Sitong wouldn’t be able to stay friends :( Still I hope he works up the courage soon to take that jump!

And props to Zichen for apologizing and trying to talk to Sitong about what’s wrong. Yay for communication!!

As always thank you so much for the chapter!!! Updates always brighten my day 💖🥰

this is so crazy i was literally thinking about this webtoon yesterday night and was wondering if it would be updated & i woke up to it being updated!! 😳 thanks for the new chapter! can’t wait to see how the relationship between sitong and zichen develops

the whole thing about staying friends after breaking up is bullshit lol that only happens if both parties werent really in love. Basically they were half assing it. If you were truly and madly in love then i dont think you would still be friends after breaking up. that would just be so awkward. i understand Sitong completely.

Even tho i already saw the raw weeks ago this still hit like huAAAAAAAAAA😭 i really really apreciate you for translating this, thank you so much!!

thank u so so much for the update!!!!!!!! they always make me feel like im at the edge of my seat and proceed to throw me off guard im crying so much bcs of them (in a good way)

i hope the new year has been good to u too!!!! good luck w life!!

I love how its just a hand kiss but I can feel all the blood rushing to my head damnnnn
thanks for the chapter <3

Is there something missing in this chap or I'm wrong? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

But thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread