Green.

Meh. I like Ootomo Megane fairly much, but that one's rather hectic and very, very unpolished. Probably a waste of time, even if you're fond of the author.

On a side note, once again lesbian is marrying a dude because of semen and money. Come on ladies, step up your game.

jak

Contributor
@mikegnesium - You know, I've noticed people tend to feel bad about the girl the lesbian leaves for the man, but never for the man who's now in a loveless marriage with someone who doesn't even like his gender. I feel bad for both people involved with lesbian.

I like this author, but his stories are way too short and it looks like he retired or something?

if u dont want to be in a bad mood, i advice u to not read the last chapter, u know the extra. its for your sake trust me.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. I like Ootomo Megane fairly much, but that one's rather hectic and very, very unpolished. Probably a waste of time, even if you're fond of the author.

On a side note, once again lesbian is marrying a dude because of semen and money. Come on ladies, step up your game.
really hate endings like that, you can feel the author shity opinion on LGBT people when they make the lesbian couple go for mens worms to get impregnated cuz “THAT’S what is supposed to be important for a women” or some crap like that

Users who are viewing this thread