6cbcee8c-3523-47dc-9d69-8664f8451baa
Absum Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 115 Aug 13, 2026 #2 Poor Gumo-sama having to travel back fifty years and create a time-loop just so that their shintai (I assume that's what she is?) doesn't become a useless hikikomori her entire life.
Poor Gumo-sama having to travel back fifty years and create a time-loop just so that their shintai (I assume that's what she is?) doesn't become a useless hikikomori her entire life.
irwen Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2025 Messages 489 Aug 14, 2026 #3 wow, I thought something bad was going to happen, but it all ended up pretty wholesome
outinthegardener Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 17, 2023 Messages 5,202 Aug 14, 2026 #4 Gods used to isekai hikimoris to motivate them. Nowadays it's time loops, time travel, let's do the time warp again. That's a nice god, though! Give them all the mochi.
Gods used to isekai hikimoris to motivate them. Nowadays it's time loops, time travel, let's do the time warp again. That's a nice god, though! Give them all the mochi.
v.roderick Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 18, 2024 Messages 859 Aug 15, 2026 #5 I hope this series doesn't end like this. It has such promise. Then again, short and sweet can be nice.
I hope this series doesn't end like this. It has such promise. Then again, short and sweet can be nice.
A AndyNPC Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 6, 2019 Messages 77 Aug 18, 2026 #6 It's got at least two volumes, so we get to spend a little longer with the horns.