Guilty Circle - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Night of Hedonism

Group Leader
Nice try for new translation, but that editing...uhg! :eek:
You should find someone who would do that for you, because this is just pain to look at. Old translation, while using censored raws had that far better done.

Hello,

This is the uploader. This is my first attempt at this, so there’s bound to be quality issues. Hopefully I’ll improve in the future. I am doing this as a supplement to my Japanese language study, but most of the heavy lifting was done with MLT. Despite this, I think I’ve learned a lot in just this last week. I started from Japanese raws and did the script in Japanese, then English, and all of the editing and cleanup work myself. My plan currently is to continue with this series. As some may know, another site has this series translated up to chapter 81 (a site where manga reader is at to, hint hint) but there are issues with that version, especially later on, when they posted censored chapters and the quality really suffered. They don’t seem to be continuing the series either. This series currently is at 151 chapters. I don’t really know if it would be a faux pas to reupload their version here, so for now I won’t. I may decide in the future to just focus on the chapters that were uploaded censored, that way I can catch up quicker to the newer chapters. No promises.

Thanks for reading.

Dex-chan lover
Hello,

This is the uploader. This is my first attempt at this, so there’s bound to be quality issues. Hopefully I’ll improve in the future. I am doing this as a supplement to my Japanese language study, but most of the heavy lifting was done with MLT. Despite this, I think I’ve learned a lot in just this last week. I started from Japanese raws and did the script in Japanese, then English, and all of the editing and cleanup work myself. My plan currently is to continue with this series. As some may know, another site has this series translated up to chapter 81 (a site where manga reader is at to, hint hint) but there are issues with that version, especially later on, when they posted censored chapters and the quality really suffered. They don’t seem to be continuing the series either. This series currently is at 151 chapters. I don’t really know if it would be a faux pas to reupload their version here, so for now I won’t. I may decide in the future to just focus on the chapters that were uploaded censored, that way I can catch up quicker to the newer chapters. No promises.

Thanks for reading.
We will watch your career with great interest

Dex-chan lover
Hello,

Thanks for reading.
FIGHT ONNN!!!

Group Leader
Sincerely, really get some help. Definitely for editing. It's absolutely not worth in current state. Pure pain for eyes.
And some proofchecker for translation would be good too. Don't rely on MTL, that's just way to hell. MTL can be a useful tool for references, but it won't do the good translation on itself. Try find someone with greater knowledge to watch your back, or in worst case for those first 81 chapter just reuse old translation and give them credit. At this point they either won't care, or at least it makes them contact you and you can try ask them for help and colaboration. You will need some anyway, as task of 151 chapters will be too big for just for you alone. Trust me.

Dex-chan lover
Wew I skimmed through the raws and I may not understand japanese but I see a lot of drama, there is a guy getting thrown off the roof at school and smashing into someone's head, one dies the other goes in a Coma.

Dex-chan lover
Wew I skimmed through the raws and I may not understand japanese but I see a lot of drama, there is a guy getting thrown off the roof at school and smashing into someone's head, one dies the other goes in a Coma.
No one really dies but here a somewhat short summary of what happen to current chapter:
FMC is trying to join the club because she wants to find her sister who has gone missing. FMC recruit MC to help her infiltrate the club to help her find her sister. FMC and MC grow closer and start dating, FMC and MC gets close to discovering the truth. MC tries to get information out of the slut of the club and FMC gets closer to the head of the club to discover the truth. FMC sleeps with the head of the club and MC sleeps with the slut of the club. Head of the club basically convinces the FMC that her sister is dead. At the same time FMC finds MC banging the slut and thinks he’s cheating on her. End of part 1. Part 2 some time has past and a new group of students join the club one of them being an idol. MC becomes a fuck boy and basically sleeps with the slut still and another girl. Idol girl was going to get rape by the club member and MC basically saves her. MC still holds feeling for FMC and lost contact from her ever since that night in part 1. MC basically protects the idol girl from the club. MC finally finds the FMC working as a hostess. FMC doesn’t care for him and is still in denial that her sister is dead. MC finally theorizes that the FMC sister is not dead. MC convinced the FMC to follow him and takes her to the place where her sister was last seen where they head of the club tells her that her sister fell off a cliff and died. MC proves to the FMC that her sister is still alive by jumping off the same cliff and proving that the cliff is not fatal and her sister is still alive. MC and FMC repair the relationship and have sex. MC and FMC comes up with a plan to get close to the head of the club to find where her sister is being captive. That’s pretty much where the manga is at.]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread