Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
I love how his entire harem proclaims that they’ll immediately resort to genocide. He should just consolidate with his long lost consort’s group in Keslan, their interests are aligned and they’re both crazy af. Thanks again for the updates

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, now he's got a direct connection to this mysterious group.

Aggregator gang
lol, it seems this series is heading for a short conclusion at or just above 100 chapters. although I wonder what other weapons they'll throw up for the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, dramatic irony. The villain doesn't realize that the person they're pursuing for marriage is the guy who they have almost certainly alienated with their bullshit.
lol, it seems this series is heading for a short conclusion at or just above 100 chapters. although I wonder what other weapons they'll throw up for the next arc.
I think it says this ends at chapter 87?

Dex-chan lover
Haha, dramatic irony. The villain doesn't realize that the person they're pursuing for marriage is the guy who they have almost certainly alienated with their bullshit.

I think it says this ends at chapter 87?
Yeah, this prophet kind of just left out the part where they tried to kill the clan of the very people who was charged with protecting her betrothed, kill his legal wife, kill him and when that didn't work left them all to die to the giants.
Not really important information to give but you know.

Dex-chan lover
That most important issue must be either the lack of japanese toilets, or getting reparations for the burned airship.

15 more chapter to go, keep on the good work and sorry I can only give you water or air

Dex-chan lover
40178303_0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread