Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

This chapter kinda felt like it was lacking something. Or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
@Ringz it lacks bullet holes on that jackass's head.
but it makes me wonder, how did that guy thought those anti gun counter measure if he only sees MC's gun at work in a day's worth of time (if we assume MC partying up with them in single day). or maybe he already had information about MC before the present's time ambush.

Dex-chan lover
@Ringz Because of a whole chapter for a repeated flashback. The previous one where he mentioned that he joined a team and was deceived by them was already enough.

Repeating the same flashback is in no way a good move for any story. At least to me.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact - the WN author had been toying with taking the story into darker territory, beginning with Lute's kidnapping and enslavement. The readers protested against it, and so the author had to reverse that plan.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is a completely unnecessary flashback chapter

Dex-chan lover
this is bullshit flashback chapter its ok if we get flashback for 2 or 5 page AND NOT 22 PAGE WTF ARE YOU THINKING AUTHOR :mad:
what waste of chapter

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 i can imagine, Lute just told his waifu he loves her and proposed to her everything was super happy, then mood whiplash with him hitting rock bottom suddenly would make anyone go "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Dex-chan lover
Well at least beastdude now simply wants him dead, and isn't coercing him into making more weapons/ammo; to which I wonder what those adventurers did to the weapons they stole after they ran dry. 🤔

Power Uploader
@ZeroWWE

At least c35 is nearly ready. assuming redraws and qc are done in lots of time, should be able to have it out in a week, two tops. hope you can hold out til then...

FIGHT!

Dex-chan lover
For those who are disappointed with this flashback

If the stories goes like the novel
beast dude already kill the human and the other girl leaving no revenge

And their battle ends with beast dude overdosing himself from doping

An entire chapter dedicated to a flashback...really? Like what the fuck we KNOW what happened back then, there was no need to go into further detail, just leaving it as it was would have been fine. What a waste of a release.

Fed-Kun's army
@zz2000 any idea what the wn was thinking of doing? I should be fairly current with the english translation, would be nice to know what was being considered.

Users who are viewing this thread