Gunbured x Sisters - Ch. 13 - May The Blue Moonlight Shine Upon You

0ps

Awesome! Glad the author went in the direction where Kiki's a werewolf. All aboard the Kiki + Shanon ship. Now both Dorothy and Shanon have their own little monster girlfriends. Thanks Helvetica.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Dolores, please, stop trying to hide your good sides. You aren't fooling anyone.

Aggregator gang
New girl seems to be fun, wonder what her weapon will do. Looks like a giant pair of pliers but made out of fossils lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What weapon is that?! Looks super cool.

I can't decide wether I like nuns or werewolf girls... Werewolf nuns?

Dex-chan lover
Yup, as expected, hooded girl with a thing for scents is a werewolf. Her weapon looks pretty sweet though. Nice twist on the werewolf aesthetic.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh secret werewolf faction? Considering we haven’t heard about werewolfs before now, I’m assuming they either stay hidden, or simply aren’t considered a threat (I’m betting on them being more like Dhampirs, where most people think they don’t exist or died out a long time ago). Anyways, thanks for the translation, I’m looking forward to seeing more!

Dex-chan lover
Yep, guessed Werewolf right. Also the wording in the chapter pretty much confirms she'll be an ally and probably a love interest for Shanon, so good.

Users who are viewing this thread