Gunnou Kyoushitsu - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
3,066
I really can't see this manga lasting long enough to require this amount of world building. Just makes it drag on when they're explaining every alien race in a deathmatch series.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
9,620
if you were a spectator to this match without any "higher-being knowledge" then it must've been the most boring match ever :dogkek: like, they were just stand standing there for 155+ hours and then the tree suddenly won
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2025
Messages
158
I really can't see this manga lasting long enough to require this amount of world building. Just makes it drag on when they're explaining every alien race in a deathmatch series.
Honestly I really like all of it but I'm worried that it might get canned early because I'm not sure it going to be doing the numbers shonen jump wants. This feels like a very niche series despite its premise
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
3,066
Honestly I really like all of it but I'm worried that it might get canned early because I'm not sure it going to be doing the numbers shonen jump wants. This feels like a very niche series despite its premise

Yeah it feels like the kind of series they can frequently. It's niche, with an interesting premise. But those don't last long enough to spend multiple chapters on alien backstory that isn't going to matter by the time it's axes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top