Guren Ichinose Manga Translation 'Up for Adoption'

Group Leader
Not sure if this is right place to post this, but I've been translating the "Owari no Seraph - Ichinose Guren, Catastrophe at 16" for the last few chapters, but I'm wondering if there is any other translation group out there that's interested in picking it up instead?

I'm a 1 person 'group', and with uni classes starting back next week there's no way I can catch up and continue to stay up to date without being months behind no matter how hard I try. Each chapter seems to be 40~50 pages long, but the characters and story is great and there seems to be a lot of fans that love it and want to see it continued, I just find that maybe I'm not the best person to do it at this busy point in my life. It's a shame, but I'm more than happy to pass it onto more capable hands!

I'm not sure what the normal protocol is for a translator who's dropping a project. I wasn't sure if I just drop it and hope someone else picks it up and finishes it later, or if I ask someone? I've been translating for a few years, but I'm still pretty new to all this so any advice or corrections for this situation would be great.

That said, if anyone is interested in picking up this series, that would be great! Feel free to contact be on here or E-mail (NekoNoHimeTranslates@gmail.com)

Users who are viewing this thread