Gusha no Hoshi

Interesting.
The concept is not new, there are many with almost identical formulas. Like APOSIMZ too, I like the Sci-Fi story with an unfamiliar world and environment in it -- there is a tragedy or something dangerous in the struggle for power, identity, etc.
By the way, I love this author. From sports then swerved to try the action-packed dough. But the previous work was rather strange and the level of the fan service was not pleasant tho. So, I expect more here.

This plot is too old . Protagonist is super weak ->girl die->MAD->Super strong . 😒

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters, I really hope a group picks up!

Had quite the fight to get the raws... it's still ongoing. next chapter is due in may 2024.
also it's quite confusing to follow fights, as most fighters are shaded the same and the suit design is pretty much flat, save a few characters.

Afaik, it should be published in my country by panini comics or direct through kodansha, but just isnt.

the official raws dont seem to have all the chapters and i cant read japanese.
if anyone knows how to TL and check grammar, i might run this thing on my spare time through machine translation.
Purely because the author has been incrediblely important to me in my teens.

I just saved raws from chapter 14 to 32.5.

Group Leader
Had quite the fight to get the raws... it's still ongoing. next chapter is due in may 2024.
also it's quite confusing to follow fights, as most fighters are shaded the same and the suit design is pretty much flat, save a few characters.

Afaik, it should be published in my country by panini comics or direct through kodansha, but just isnt.

the official raws dont seem to have all the chapters and i cant read japanese.
if anyone knows how to TL and check grammar, i might run this thing on my spare time through machine translation.
Purely because the author has been incrediblely important to me in my teens.

I just saved raws from chapter 14 to 32.5.
it's still ongoing. next chapter is due in may 2024
im pretty sure it ended long ago
are you planning to TL it?

Users who are viewing this thread