Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
@theo1996 ...I'm not sure siccing unkillable toy monsters at, and mindraping into starring in a decidedly disturbing family make-believe, the victims caught in the trap quite counts as "passive".
Y'know.
Like she did with the Tres during the demo run of her abilities - legit creeping out Utena on the side.

This little girl is... concerning.

Double-page supporter
@Bayaya I don't think she has any. I went back and checked chapter 4 when Utena first meats Kiwi and Kiwi ends up almost completely naked due to Utena, but I couldn't find any of the signature star marks. It could simply be that her marks are somewhere far harder to see, like her upper back or on her neck where her collar covers, but one of the new girls also doesn't have any visible marks like the rest of them do so it seems like not all members get them(assuming that both the one new girl and Kiwi truly don't have any).

Okay but like adult version of Alice is really hot... and I can't believe that happened. Did they uh fricc or what? I kinda ship it?

Dex-chan lover
@mxtsurim: I think her power is on the side of making the target into a trance while the effect she want happen. So Korisu might not have actually done anything but just waving her toys around in reality, while Utena had the sexy nurse Alice 'dream'

Like back when the magical girls were trapped by it, we only see the other two glomping on Azul from the outside, but what they actually see might be different.

The new girls look promising, especially the boss. I hope they will be great villians.

Users who are viewing this thread