Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Thank god this moved to be monthly, the wait is still painful but man I really need more of this sweet, sweet manga.

"Her breasts are strangling me to death!" niiiiiiice.

Looking forward to those new girls learning how Magia Baiser's strats are actually the strongest ones ;)

Double-page supporter
Their names are all truly in Spanish in the Raws?

Loco Musica = Crazy Music
Lord Enorme = Lord Giant
Enormeeta = (it's like a pun for "Giantness")

Dex-chan lover
Utena/Baiser is the best. When she goes full S-mode then snaps back to reality it's just too funny.

Power Uploader
@Reimans While I personally don't think it's Spanish but Italian, yeah, those are the names in the raws.
unknown.png
ルベルブルーメ
ロコムジカ
シスタギガント
ロードエノルメ

Oof I love sadistic Baiser. Kinda wishing they team up with the Magical Girls and see some awkward interactions between Azul and Baiser lol

MC doesn't want Magical Girls to give up and become full-on Ms... but villians aren't real Mahou Shoujo. Can it be an open season for this new future rivals (victims)?

So Utenas power symbolizes her sadistic tendencies, but the more masochisticly she gets treated, the more powerful she becomes? Thats a pretty cool ability.

Double-page supporter
Well... Mostly, the names from enemies, moves and even allies in any mahou shoujo are from foreign words (French, English, Spanish, etc) @kurisu

But i was thinking that their names were originally from English and you tried to use other words to keep some sense.

Anyway, that was cool, thanks for the translate

@Alsimec yeah i like that too. It's like the more she gets defeated, the stronger she becomes. She's the worst nightmare not just for magical girls but also for.. evil magical girls as well?

The star system is kind of baffling. If it were just excitement/emotional charge-up, why does Kiwi have no stars?

Aggregator gang
"Hm... It's treason, then..." What is this, Star Wars? :D

@Angris I mean, she doesn't have any visible stars. Sure, maybe she actually doesn't have any, but I would assume there is more to it than just excitement and emotional flux. Could also be tied with ambition, passion, or the drive to persevere. Kiwi has lived so lackadaisically and uncaring about her circumstances, and still kinda does now, to the point where she doesn't really have a reason to keep moving forward(except for Utena now). Utena, however, is becoming more passionate as a villain, to the point where her Sadistic tendencies are becoming that much more intense in the face of adversity. The more she loses, the stronger her desire to become stronger so she can utterly obliterate those that put her down.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so we've established something important very quick.

Utena wants to fight the magical girls forever.
These newcomers want to WIN.

As such, of course things come to this.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Svelandria
Do you think Utena gained new stars? She only had 2, but on page 26 she had at least 5 under her eyes, i wonder if they are just decoration for the page or a permanent/temporary boost in power

Users who are viewing this thread