Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I can think about while reading her name (baiser) is a French equivalent of the verb fuck. (Also means a kiss but that’s less fun and possibly what the author wanted to use since there are some other French words ?)

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this chapter (not just for that one bit). I just found this to be really fun and hilerious. I like how we went back to Hiiragi Utena being a manifistation of lust around magical girls and just wanting to mess with them. I loved Araga Kiwi as well, I found her antics in the background funny.

Thanks for translating this chapter!

@breizh So you’re saying that translated directly, Magia Baiser could be translated as Magic Fuck/er/ing.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She came in her hand, Utena loved it and Azul knows who she is, what will Azul do with this information? Hopefully they have some more private meetings in their untransformed forms.

Kiwi was the best this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh Funny thing is, they let it as Baiser in the French official publication. Also as letting Tres Magia untranslated.

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah it's not like they have an endgame anymore. She just wants to harass magical girls until someone stops her.

i've been looking forward to the update for many days waaa thank you!!

what will azul do with her suspicions? i hope next chapter there are transformations and battles <33

Users who are viewing this thread