Gyaru Sen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Exercising on the Mattress with Gal-Sen

Dex-chan lover
My guy, stop being such a coward....it's time you man up

"I'm..not a pervert" almost every chapter you're beating your meat to that woman, like she said, stop lying to her, yourself and us, you pussy ass mf
The funny thing is that he's pretty much a textbook case of a pervert, and he still manages to lie to himself like that.

Dex-chan lover
The flipping audacity amiright?
audacity_cover.jpg

Dex-chan lover
this feels kinda fucked up, but it's hard for me to articulate exactly why (other than the whole "teacher preying on her student thing" lmao)

this feels kinda fucked up, but it's hard for me to articulate exactly why (other than the whole "teacher preying on her student thing" lmao)
She's a pedo & he's being groomed. That's why.

My guy, stop being such a coward....it's time you man up

"I'm..not a pervert" almost every chapter you're beating your meat to that woman, like she said, stop lying to her, yourself and us, you pussy ass mf
"man up" bro he's literally a child

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter if he's into it, she's the adult here. Also he seems to be a teen so the way he act is not surprising. Imagine a 25 something man praying on a 14 ish girl, I think that would be immediately more clear why this situation is icky
That may be true, but he's not helping the situation

Dex-chan lover
She's a pedo & he's being groomed. That's why.
yeah, i mentioned as much in my parenthetical. i think it might be the added facet of her having been a sisterly presence in his life previous to this that makes it feel extra gross

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter if he's into it, she's the adult here. Also he seems to be a teen so the way he act is not surprising. Imagine a 25 something man praying on a 14 ish girl, I think that would be immediately more clear why this situation is icky

You're the kind of person who calls statutory rape on the couple when one of them turns 18 huh?

based on ch. 1 her age gap is anywhere from 4-6 years. And they grew up together close enough to bathe each other. Grooming is a huge stretch.

Fed-Kun's army
Grooming is a huge stretch.
She has literally always been in a position of authority over him, first as a "big sis" neighbor that helped take care of him, and now even more so as a teacher, where she's actively physically taking advantage of him. It's textbook grooming.

Dex-chan lover
She has literally always been in a position of authority over him
That's not how grooming works. He always had a crush, nothing in their childhood showed she reciprocated nor encouraged that.

grooming is a form of abuse that involves manipulating someone until they are isolated, dependent and more vulnerable to exploitation. It works by mixing positive behaviours with elements of abuse.

It's just plain ol' sexual misconduct with a student. Grooming is pretty specific.

Users who are viewing this thread