Gyaru Sen - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Yankee JK and Honey Pancakes

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this a while ago, was the MC the only guy the gyaru FL ever had sex with?

Dex-chan lover
This guy must be living in hentai world, because you'd normally never get this many lucky pervert moments.

Aggregator gang
I stopped reading this a while ago, was the MC the only guy the gyaru FL ever had sex with?
That's left intentionally unanswered until the final chapter:
Yes, she's loved him the whole time and only did an image change to give herself enough confidence to try to get with him

Dex-chan lover
What was the literal point in hiding him in there?? You could've easily had him get out as you were leaving the kitchen

The author is just doing whatever necessary to make shit lewd when it doesn't have to be

Stop trying so hard author, shit is just cringe at this point

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
With no exaggeration, that may have been the stupidest sequence of panels I’ve ever read in a manga. Why the hell would he not just leave after the head maid left? Why would he get under there in the first place? All he did was accidentally walk into the kitchen, he didn’t do anything wrong. I understand wanting to come up with ways for the characters to get into ecchi scenarios, but that was beyond asinine.

Dex-chan lover
With no exaggeration, that may have been the stupidest sequence of panels I’ve ever read in a manga. Why the hell would he not just leave after the head maid left? Why would he get under there in the first place? All he did was accidentally walk into the kitchen, he didn’t do anything wrong. I understand wanting to come up with ways for the characters to get into ecchi scenarios, but that was beyond asinine.
Couldn't have said it better myself

I also love the addition of the word "asinine", perfectly describes that entire sequence, illogical af

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, at this point we're reaching Aho Girl/Kanojo x Kanojo levels of brain cells.

welp, I at least appreciate that MC is never blamed for these random scenarios like he would be as a 2010's harem protag.

Dex-chan lover
That's left intentionally unanswered until the final chapter:
Yes, she's loved him the whole time and only did an image change to give herself enough confidence to try to get with him

Uh...was it? They made it pretty clear in Chapter 54 when they have sex for the first time (or at least started to before he blew his load early). He mentions how tight she feels and says her name in an inquiring way and she responds with "It's okay if it's with you" implying that she understood what he was wondering and was essentially confirming his suspicions.

Then during the post-nut pillow talk she mentions doing the image change to "become stronger". I suppose it isn't explicitly stated that it was to work up the courage to seduce/confess to the MC but it was pretty abundantly clear that she only had eyes for him from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
???????
Why didnt he just get out the second they left the kitchen

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread