Gyaru Sen - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Mama-Sen And Milk

Dex-chan lover
Why are you even here? How did you get this far in this manga? I saw you having a meltdown in the comments of another chapter too. What could cause someone to read 70 chapters of a manga they hate this much? Insanity
I've already invested too much, at this point I'm just forcing myself to see it through

I gave up Hajimete no Gal years ago

Dex-chan lover
Sunk cost fallacy. You'll lose less if you stop right now 👍
No, I meant invested time, that's why I wanna just see how this ends

That and I still hold on to hope that the writing will improve, it was the same case for other mangas I've read where it was aggravating to read but it gradually got better the further the story progressed

Dex-chan lover
I wish we had this story but without all of the stupid stuff. If this ends with a nice resolution for them I'm going to read through all of the chapters that just involve the two of them and skip all of the side shit. This manga started out kind of good but just fell apart. The first volume was pretty good and I wish it would have stayed at that level (plus chapters 53 and 54, of course). (Just reread it while typing this post.)

Honestly, the opening sequence of this manga makes me very sad. He has regretted what he said ever since he got confused when she gave him a hard on in the bath. I hope the wrap-up we get for this manga has them happy together, and best if she drops or cuts way back on the sexual training/teasing. She doesn't need to dominate him THAT much. She'll regret it if she breaks him and make him just her pet.

Users who are viewing this thread