Gyaru Sen - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - The Otaku Schoolgirl and the making of Gal-Sen's bread

Dex-chan lover
All that bread dream makes me hungry. Thanks for upload

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
that tongue has so much potential!

Like how fast she can lick an ice cream in a minute!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly gotta give props to the author for comig up with these types of scenarios, truly a visionary of our generation :chad:
I don't know what manner of might or might not be illegal substance the author was having

I want some

Dex-chan lover
Even when asleep, Gyaru-sen is a power bottom.

Wasn't expecting a yuri scenario this late in the game, but neat. MC could use a chapter to himself instead of getting off (or getting someone else off accidentally)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly gotta give props to the author for comig up with these types of scenarios, truly a visionary of our generation :chad:
Lucky pervert mangas like this are a dying breed. Back in the 90’s-00’s almost all Manga aimed at young men had lucky pervert situations tucked into them. And I don’t even mean adult oriented manga, all ages got a bit of lucky perv.

Society was very different though. I don’t think many people under 20 would even understand what it was like.

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru Sen is kneading the wrong kind of dough (because it's not Nezu's). I'm not complaining though.
And damn, that rando girl really came from getting spanked. What a masochist.

Users who are viewing this thread