Gyaru to Nekura no Kyuuketsu Kankei - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I feel attacked. It's like this author is trying to kill this story for me with this nonsensical character introduction.

I've seen a lot of bullies in my life. I'd dare to say hundreds if not thousands. My daily life was giving them a taste of their own medicine when I was young. In all my years, not once have I seen one willingly apologize to someone they bullied. Nor have I ever seen them show even the slightest hint of remorse for their bullying. The only regret I saw in their eyes was me finding out they bullied someone.

I feel attacked. It's like this author is trying to kill this story for me with this nonsensical character introduction.

I've seen a lot of bullies in my life. I'd dare to say hundreds if not thousands. My daily life was giving them a taste of their own medicine when I was young. In all my years, not once have I seen one willingly apologize to someone they bullied. Nor have I ever seen them show even the slightest hint of remorse for their bullying. The only regret I saw in their eyes was me finding out they bullied someone.
(Sorry for the late response...)
Uh, yeah, obviously there's a lot of bullies who don't regret things.
But there's nuance to this, and not all people are the same. In this case, the girl was just awkward and didn't know how to properly interact with Iyone. After growing up and thinking things through, she regretted her behavior and tried to apologize properly. I don't see the problem with this, or do you think its impossible for people to change or realize they did something wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread